Friday, November 30, 2012

Inspiration Stations

When I feel my creative juices running dry, I find inspiration by peeking around the portfolios of a few of my favorite graphic designers. Just looking at all they are able to create, invigorates me and helps me push myself to try harder and be better. 

Just a few, in no particular order:

1. Melanie Burk of Fifth and Hazel
2. Jessica Jones of Jessica Jones Design
3. Mike and Alma Loveland of Ollibird
4. Christine Hughes from Darling

I'm not terrible crafty, but sometimes participating in another creative area like DIY awesomeness is just what the doctor ordered to replenish those juices. So I'll turn to:

1. You are my fave
2. Say Yes to Hoboken
3. Oh Happy Day!

4. How About Orange

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. I love all of them! These are great! I think Darling Studios is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete